A Waste Management Plan (WMP) ensures that all waste produced or held on site is disposed of safely and efficiently.
Here’s how the process works:
- A member of the Compliance Team will visit site
- They will perform a waste assessment
- All waste streams will be identified and logged
- A report will be generated and returned to our Compliance Dept.
- A full set of suggestive and pre-emtive guidelines will be written
- The report will be compliled and returned to you in a professional format
- The charge for this service starts at £299.99 (inc. report and site survey)
- Please quote ref: WMP2019 when booking your assessment
Recyclable/recoverable materials removed
Processed in a licenced facility